Professor and Director
Dept. of Mech. & Aerospace Eng.
University of California, Davis
Room 2020C Bainer Hall,
One Shields Avenue
- Professor Kazuo Yamazaki Received BS (1970), MS (1972), and Ph. D (1975) Degrees from Keio University in Japan.
- Developed Mini-computer-based Adaptive Control for CNC Milling Machine in 1974.
- Developed Microprocessor-based CNC Controller in 1975.
- Professor at University of California, Davis Dept. of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering since 1990.
Special Fields of Interest:
Mechatronics Engineering Manufacturing Automation Computer-based Manufacturing
To educate the students with the newest knowledge and equipment.
Current teaching subjects:
- Introduction to Machining of Materials
- Engineering Graphics in Design